7.15.2011

Update in July

My internship at WRXY is going well. I am really enjoying the people I work with and learning new things. It's making me anxious to get back to Otterbein to help apply some of the things to WOCC. Not only am I learning the techinical side, I am learning more about my faith.  It's something I didn't expect to include this summer, but it's a comforting feeling. 

Also have been enjoying meeting new people here in SW Florida.  Sad to say goodbye to some friends.  Daniel's cousin, Jarred and his wife Jacey are the first couple we really got to hang out with.  They have been so welcoming to me, even when I wasn't dating Daniel yet and we met in Westerville 2 years ago.  Jarred just got accepted into FSU in Tallahassee.  Got to enjoy their going away party which was a dessert party! Loved the fondue and cream puffs, maybe a little too much. 
Jarred and Jacey Duke



One of Daniel's best friends, Bobby.



No comments:

Post a Comment